At Tymac our Core Values of Safety, Environmental Sustainability and Service are at the heart of everything we do. In accordance with this policy, Tymac meets or exceeds compliance with environmental laws and manages all phases of its business in a manner that minimizes the impacts of its operations on the environment. Tymac is committed to conducting its operations in a manner that is environmentally responsible.
TO FULFILL OUR COMMITMENTS, WE WILL:
- Continually provide stewardship to the Environment as one of our Core Values.
- Meet or exceed compliance with environmental laws, regulations and voluntary commitments applicable to our operations.
- Minimize impact of our operations on the environment through the adoption of Pollution Prevention principles.
- Administer an integrated risk based approach to environmental systems management.
- Present our environmental expectations to our employees, suppliers, regulators, customers and public.
- Invest in our valued employees and augment their competencies through training while working towards developing our shared environmental purpose.
- Incorporate sustainable business practices in the procurement, use and disposal of energy, materials and services.
- Conduct regular, systematic reviews of our systems and processes effectiveness to foster continuous improvement in Tymac’s environmental performance.